Mattia Dalla Costa is admitted to the Italian Association and to the German Bar Association. The professional activity of Mattia has been focused on Industrial Property, Copyright and Media, Unfair Competition, Information Technology, M&A, Corporate and Commercial Law. He mainly deals with international trade and litigation concerning the IP rights and international commercial law in Italy and abroad. He is mainly assisting both German speaking companies in Italy and foreign companies in Germany.
He is founder partner at CBA Studio Legale e Tributario (2009) and founder and resident partner of the German office of CBA in Munich.
Mattia holds a Master Law degree at the University of Heidelberg (Germany) and the University of Ferrara (Italy). Ha also holds a Doctor Degree (1993) in the field of copyright: “The Phonogram Producer”.
He is member of:
• Board of Directors of the German and Italian Chamber of Commerce in Munich
• Executive Committee of LES INTERNATIONAL (Licensing Executives Society), Italian International Delegate
• GRUR (German Association for IP and Copyright)
• VPP (German Association for IP)
• of DIJV (Italian and German Lawyers Association)
• MAV, International Law and Intellectual Property Law & Media at DAV (German lawyers’ association)
• Honorary Member of AIJA Bruxelles
• Preferred Counsel appointed for Italy by the Section Law and Tax of the German Chamber of Commerce in Milano and by the Austrian Chamber of Commerce
• Member of the panel of Arbitrators at the WIPO, at the Arbitration Chamber of Padua (Italy) and at the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Munich REAM (Germany)
He is speaker and organizer of many international congresses and workshops as well as training courses in favor of trade institutions, chambers of commerce and industry, internationalization agencies, industrial associations based in Italy and abroad.
Fluent in German, English, French, Spanish, Italian.